1) Rome, Siwoo, Ray and Maru were the originally planned members of C-Clown. Kangjun and T.K were added before C-Clown’s debut.
2) Rome can’t eat spicy foods. He once fainted when he tried to do so.
3) Siwoo’s dream of becoming a singer was inspired by Big Bang’s Taeyang.
4) Siwoo is more shy and less talkative, than the other members in the group during interviews.
5) Ray always wanted to be a soccer player, when he was elementary school.
6) Ray likes to try and speak English, whenever some else is speaking English.
7) Kangjun only had eight months of training before C-Clown’s debut.
8) Kangjun dropped out of school after he passed the audition and became a trainee for Yedang Entertainment.
9) T.K almost debut with idol group; BTOB, but T.K became very sick due to stress, so he couldn’t join them.
10) T.K is the only member with the longest training.
11) Maru would travel alone on a three hour bus ride from Cheongju to Seoul for about a year and half for training.
12) Maru like spikes or studs on clothing or accessories.
13) All the members live in a dorm together.
14) Ray and Kangjun shares a room together at their dorm.
15) The members try not to eat after 7pm.
16) After preforming on music shows, the members of C-Clown will return to their company building and practice their choreography until 3am.
17) All the members are right handed.
18) C-Clown has two managers, who live in the dorm with them.
19)During pre-debut days, the members didn’t have to share a dorm room together, but they are all in the same building (separate from YD Entertainment’s main building).
20) C-Clown stands for Crown Clown